These all-inclusive trips include drop-off and pick-up shuttles, a trip through the downtown whitewater park and beyond, free lockers, free life jackets, free river shoe rentals and photos of your adventure.
River Tube Rentals
Pagosa Springs River Tube Rentals
- Tube Rentals No Shuttle Included
- Single Tube - 3 hr 44" River Tube
- XL Tube - 3 hr 48" River Tube
- Double Tube - 3 hr Double 44" River Tube
- Single Tube - Full Day Return By 6:00
- XL Tube - Full Day Return by 6:00
- Double Tube - Full Day Return by 6:00
Pagosa Tube Rental
Tube rentals Pagosa Springs can be booked online anytime and tubers can walk directly across Main St. from our shop to the best 1/2 mile of river to float. The river walk runs along the entire section and you can walk back up and run as many times as you’d like. There are multiple town parks, 3 whitewater features and free riverside hot springs all within 1/2 a mile. Our favorite float for walking is from Cotton’s Hole Park down to Centennial Park.
If you have 2 cars or someone that will drop you off and pick you up, the float can be as long as 2 miles. Our favorite float for driving is from River Center Park down to Town Hall or even as far as Yamaguchi Park. Looking for a shuttle? Learn more about our all-inclusive deluxe tube trip.
- All participants should be competent swimmers in cold moving water to have fun
- Book online!
- It’s faster and easier than booking in-person at our shop
- Life jackets are always a good idea.
- Complimentary for kids 12 and under
- Secure footwear – better than flip-flops
- Rentals are available – size 3-15
- Retainers on nice sunglasses
- Lots of options in our retail shop
- Lots of sunscreen
- A sense of adventure!
- Cell phone
- We sell floating cases and dry bags if you insist on taking your phone
- River shoes are available for rent
- Expensive sunglasses
- Retainers are available for sale in our shop
- Car keys
- We hold keys at our front desk
Don’t take anything tubing that you would hate to lose in the river!
- Cell phone
- You get the best river tubes on the planet. We helped our raft manufacturer design and build the perfect river tube for floating on the river in Pagosa. These aren’t pool toys, they are built with commercial raft quality materials so you don’t have to worry about your tube going flat.
- We had double tubes custom built so your younger kiddos can float with you.
- Location. We are just across the river from the hot springs resort, right in the middle of the best section of river to tube, 100 yards from the free “hippy dip” hot springs and directly across main street from Town Park.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, lockers, and a well stocked retail store for all your tubing trip needs are available at our location.
What the River Flow Means For Tubing
The River Gauge in Pagosa gives flow in CFS – cubic feet per seconds. River levels can fluctuate daily based on snow melt and rainfall.
- 30-90 = low: stay in the deepest current, lots of rocks to dodge
- 90-180 = medium: our favorite tubing level
- 180-300 = high: rowdy fun for adventure seekers, you’re gonna flip!
- 300’s and up = Rafting!
Current San Juan River Conditions