Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboards for easy transportation. Book now to explore the beautiful Pagosa area waters.
- 3 Hour Tubing
- Full Day Tubing
- 3 Hour Double Tubes
- Full Day Double Tubes
Pagosa River Tubing
As of 8/5, water levels are LOW! We recommended floating the 1/4 mile stretch right across Main Street from our shop or driving to one of the whitewater features/swimming holes rather than trying to make a long float trip.
Please BOOK AND SIGN WAIVERS ONLINE for a completely contact-less reservation.
- Show up ready to tube
- Please wear a mask if you need to come into the shop – governer’s orders
- The health department only allows 10 people in the shop at one time
- There will be no shuttle service. Tubers will need to walk or transport themselves
- Bring your own life jackets for kids if you can. We have a limited supply
- We won’t be renting river shoes
- No changing room or lockers
- We are not able to hold keys
Tubers can walk directly across Main St. from our shop to the best section of river to float. The riverwalk runs along the entire section and you can walk back up and run as many times as you’d like. There are multiple town parks, 3 whitewater features and free riverside hot springs all within 1/2 a mile.
If you have 2 cars or someone that will drop you off and pick you up, the float can be as long as 2 miles.
What the River Flow Means
The River Gauge in Pagosa gives flow in CFS – cubic feet per seconds.
- 250-400 = really high: 40% flip ratio! Lots of fun for thrill-seekers
- 150-250 = high: a little rowdy for small youngsters
- 90-150 = medium: perfect flow for just about everyone
- 30-90 = low: floatable only if you stay in the deepest current
- Book online and show up ready to tube
- Life jackets for kids is a good idea
- Secure footwear – better than flip-flops
- Retainers on nice sunglasses
- Lots of sunscreen
- A sense of adventure!
- Cell phone
- Expensive sunglasses
- Only set of car keys and nice jewelry
….. please don’t take them tubing with you!