Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboards. Book now to explore the beautiful Pagosa area waters.
- Tube Rentals
- 3 Hour Tube Rental No Shuttle
- Full Day Tube Rental No Shuttle
- 3 Hour Double Tube Rental No Shuttle
- Full Day Double Tube Rental No Shuttle
- Shuttled Tubing Trips includes Shuttles, Photo, and Rental Gear
- Deluxe Tube Trip Up to 4 Guests
- Additional Tubers Max- 10 people and 2 Households
For 2021 we’ve had to make some changes.
Due to COVID restrictions Tubing will available by reservation only. There will still be plenty of “same day” availability, we’re just asking you to book online before you show up to tube.
Rentals (without a shuttle) can be booked anytime and tubers can walk directly across Main St. from our shop to the best 1/2 mile of river to float. The riverwalk runs along the entire section and you can walk back up and run as many times as you’d like. There are multiple town parks, 3 whitewater features and free riverside hot springs all within 1/2 a mile.
Our Shuttled Trips will be at scheduled times and reservations will be required. Trips will be limited to 10 people and 2 households in a van.
Please BOOK AND SIGN WAIVERS ONLINE for a completely contact-less reservation.
- Show up ready to tube
- Please wear a mask in the shop and our vans – governor’s orders
- The health department only allows 10 people in the shop or in vans at one time
- Bring your own life jackets for kids under 12 if you have them. We have a limited supply
- No changing room or lockers
- We are not able to hold keys
If you have 2 cars or someone that will drop you off and pick you up, the float can be as long as 2 miles.
What the River Flow Means
The River Gauge in Pagosa gives flow in CFS – cubic feet per seconds.
- 250-400 = really high: 40% flip ratio! Lots of fun for thrill-seekers
- 150-250 = high: a little rowdy for small youngsters
- 90-150 = medium: perfect flow for just about everyone
- 30-90 = low: floatable only if you stay in the deepest current
- Book online and show up ready to tube
- Life jackets for kids is a good idea
- Secure footwear – better than flip-flops
- Retainers on nice sunglasses
- Lots of sunscreen
- A sense of adventure!
- Cell phone
- Expensive sunglasses
- Only set of car keys and nice jewelry
….. please don’t take them tubing with you!