Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboards. Book now to explore the beautiful Pagosa area waters.
- Tube Rentals No Shuttle Included
- Single Tube - 3 hr 44" River Tube
- XL Tube - 3 hr 48" River Tube
- Double Tube - 3 hr Double 44" River Tube
- Single Tube - Full Day Return By 6:00
- XL Tube - Full Day Return by 6:00
- Double Tube - Full Day Return by 6:00
- Shuttled Tubing Trips are closed as of 8/10/21 Due to low water
- Deluxe Tube Trip 1-1.5 hour float
Tubing starts when the river drops below 400cfs. This usually happens in late June – early July. If the river is too high to tube, we will still be offering our guided rafting trips.
Rentals can be booked online anytime and tubers can walk directly across Main St. from our shop to the best 1/2 mile of river to float. The river walk runs along the entire section and you can walk back up and run as many times as you’d like. There are multiple town parks, 3 whitewater features and free riverside hot springs all within 1/2 a mile.
If you have 2 cars or someone that will drop you off and pick you up, the float can be as long as 2 miles.
What the River Flow Means
The River Gauge in Pagosa gives flow in CFS – cubic feet per seconds.
- 250-400 = really high: 40% flip ratio! Lots of fun for thrill-seekers
- 150-250 = high: a little rowdy for small youngsters
- 90-150 = medium: perfect flow for just about everyone
- 30-90 = low: floatable only if you stay in the deepest current
Deluxe Tubing Trips
These include drop-off and pick-up shuttles, a longer section of river, free lockers, free life jackets and river shoe rentals and some photos of your adventure.
Reservations for Deluxe Tube Trips are for scheduled departure times and limited to 14 people. There will still be “same day” availability when we aren’t full, we’re just asking you to book online before you show up to tube.
- Book online and show up ready to tube
- Life jackets for kids is a good idea
- Secure footwear – better than flip-flops
- Retainers on nice sunglasses
- Lots of sunscreen
- A sense of adventure!
- Cell phone
- Expensive sunglasses
- Only set of car keys and nice jewelry
….. please don’t take them tubing with you!
- You get the best river tubes on the planet. We helped our raft manufacturer design and build the perfect river tube for floating on the river in Pagosa. These aren’t pool toys, they are built with commercial raft quality materials so you don’t have to worry about your tube going flat.
- We had double tubes custom built so your younger kiddos can float with you.
- Location. We are just across the river from the hot springs resort, right in the middle of the best section of river to tube, 100 yards from the free “hippy dip” hot springs and directly across main street from Town Park.