Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboards. Book now to explore the beautiful Pagosa area waters.
- Tube Rentals
- 3 Hour Tube Rental No Shuttle
- Full Day Tube Rental No Shuttle
- 3 Hour Double Tube Rental No Shuttle
- Full Day Double Tube Rental No Shuttle
- Shuttled Tubing Trips includes Shuttles, Photo, and Rental Gear
- Deluxe Tube Trip 1.5-2 hour float
PLEASE BOOK ONLINE FOR ALL TUBING TRIPS AND RENTALS
For 2021 we are offering a Deluxe Tubing Trip that includes a longer section of river, drop-off and pick-up shuttles, free rental gear and a few photos of your adventure.
Reservations for Deluxe Trips will be at scheduled departure times and limited to 14 people. There will still be “same day” availability when we aren’t full, we’re just asking you to book online before you show up to tube.
Rentals (without a shuttle) can be booked anytime and tubers can walk directly across Main St. from our shop to the best 1/2 mile of river to float. The riverwalk runs along the entire section and you can walk back up and run as many times as you’d like. There are multiple town parks, 3 whitewater features and free riverside hot springs all within 1/2 a mile.
If you have 2 cars or someone that will drop you off and pick you up, the float can be as long as 2 miles.
What the River Flow Means
The River Gauge in Pagosa gives flow in CFS – cubic feet per seconds.
- 250-400 = really high: 40% flip ratio! Lots of fun for thrill-seekers
- 150-250 = high: a little rowdy for small youngsters
- 90-150 = medium: perfect flow for just about everyone
- 30-90 = low: floatable only if you stay in the deepest current
- Book online and show up ready to tube
- Life jackets for kids is a good idea
- Secure footwear – better than flip-flops
- Retainers on nice sunglasses
- Lots of sunscreen
- A sense of adventure!
- Cell phone
- Expensive sunglasses
- Only set of car keys and nice jewelry
….. please don’t take them tubing with you!